360 Hz Monitor from Acer: Predator X25
The Acer Predator X25 will be available to gamers with its 24.5 inch size, 1080p resolution and 360 Hz refresh rate.
The world’s first 360 Hz monitor steps were taken by ASUS at CES 2020. Alienware later announced that it was preparing for a 360 Hz monitor. Nowadays, Acer has announced the Predator X25 model by joining the caravan of 360 Hz monitor manufacturers.
The company did not share an release date or price for the Predator X25. We know that the monitor will be in 1080p resolution and 24.5 inches. We are aware that this resolution level does not appeal to users with 4K monitors. But what makes the monitor special is that it can reach the highest 360 Hz refresh rates. In addition, the new model will use NVIDIA’s G-Sync technology.
With the AdaptiveLight, the monitor can adjust the screen brightness depending on how bright the room is. Behind the screen is RGB lighting that can be illuminated according to the scenes created or the music you play.
Although Acer offers very limited information about the 360 Hz monitor, we know that the Predator X25 will support the ergonomic side tilt between 25 degrees and 5 degrees, 30 degrees right/left rotation and 4.7 inches height adjustment.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- When will Apple launch iOS 14 to the public?
- iPhone 12 May Come With 20W USB-C Fast Charger
- Opera Now Offers Twitter Integration
- The First Laptop with Intel 11th Generation Processor and Xe GPU: Acer Swift 5T
- 24 Inch iMac with New Design Can Be Promoted This Year
- Apex Legends will be released for mobile phones by the end of 2020