Amazon launches Echo Studio for Brazil – Smart Speaker with high fidelity audio and Alexa
The device is available for Brazil for R $ 1,499 at launch
- Amazon launches Echo Studio for Brazil, for R $ 1,699
- The company says that the smart speaker, equipped with Alexa, offers enhanced sound
- The new Echo can identify the environment and automatically adapt the sound quality to it
- Voice commands can be given to Alexa to perform all available functions, including controlling other objects integrated into a smart home
The Amazon officially launched the smart speaker Echo Studio in Brazil. The smart speaker is integrated with the company’s Alexa assistant, in addition to offering enhanced sound quality for the home. It is available at launch for R $ 1,499, through the company’s sales website.
The company lists Echo Studio with immersive sound , due to the five speakers present in the speaker. The novelty is equipped with Dolby Atmos technology that can identify depth and proportion of space, providing a clearer sound for the environments.
Like the other Echo options presented by Amazon, Studio is also equipped with Alexa . This means that it is possible to do the controls by voice commands. You can play music through the main streaming platforms, such as Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer and others, just by speaking the commands. In addition to Alexa playing music, she can also read news, answer questions, inform weather reports, among other functions already known.
Amazon also says that Echo Studio automatically identifies the acoustics of your space and makes continuous adjustment of reproduction . The goal is to offer a better sound experience for its users. This is possible thanks to the 1-inch tweeter and three 2-inch midrange speakers.
It is also equipped with a 5.25-inch woofer and 330W of maximum power . Thus, the smart speaker is able to produce deep bass, using the opening at the bottom to maximize air flow.
It can also be used as an integrated smart home hub. Alexa can control other Zigbee-compatible devices. In addition, it can also be used for calls to the Alexa app or other compatible Echo devices, all done by voice commands.
Another function present in Echo Studio is that of security. Amazon also says the new speaker has been developed to protect its users’ privacy. For that, there are multiple layers of privacy protection, including a button that electronically disconnects the microphones, when users do not want to be “heard” by Alexa.
Amazon makes deliveries in Brazil and already lists the product with the Brazilian currency. It is available for R $ 1,499.00 at launch, but its full value is R $ 1,699. At the time of this publication, the company is offering free shipping for the product. The promotion is valid until the 2nd of July.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- See Apple launches at WWDC 2020: iOS 14, macOS Big Sur and more
- Asus RoG Phone III will be released in July
- Microsoft launches Windows Defender ATP on Android
- Redmi Note 7 is finally receiving stable Android 10 update
- Apple will leave Intel and start using its own ARM processors on Macs
- New Samsung Galaxy A01 Core confirmed by Google