Apple Music is available on Samsung Smart TVs launched between 2018 and 2020
Owners of these TVs can try the app for free for 3 months
With the arrival of Samsung ‘s new Smart TV portfolio for 2020, the South Korean has announced a new partnership with Apple Music . The application is already available on televisions launched between 2018 and this year.
To be more exact, Apple Music is now available to users of the Tizen platform, present in the Smart TV models from Samsung ‘s 2018-2020 portfolio. Among its services offered, are more than 60 million songs and video clips to listen/watch without ads, shows, and exclusive concerts.
Subscribers can also receive daily recommendations and listen to the radio station Beats 1 – global live streaming, with exclusive shows from artists like Frank Ocean, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd, DJ Khaled and Elton John. Another highlight is the access to ” At home with Apple Music “, which includes playlists, group chats with artists via FaceTime, special interviews with artists, etc.
Some highlights of the Samsung 2020 Smart TV line include new QLED 4K and 8K models, in addition to Crystal UHD – a new category that arrives with more competitive prices than QLEDs, targeting the 4K TVs segment with good features and affordable cost. Samsung Smart TV owners can download Apple Music through the app store on the TV, log in to an account with their Apple ID, or start the subscription process via the device. In addition, owners of these TVs can try Apple Music for free for 3 months.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Chromium-based Microsoft Edge arrives on Windows 7 via Windows Update
- Canon will launch the high-resolution camera CE-SAT-IB satellite into space
- Microsoft launches Windows Defender ATP on Android
- Acer launches Chromebook Spin 713 based on Intel’s Athena project
- Apple will leave Intel and start using its own ARM processors on Macs
- Google will allow developers to speed up the hardware of Wear OS devices
Comments are closed.