Apple Watch ejecting water from the speakers in slow motion [Video]
In an admirable slow-motion video, we can see the water ejection of the Apple Watch Series 2 speakers. To support full immersion, Apple needed to implement ejection tools in the smartwatch’s only vulnerable region – and watching them in action is very interesting.
The videos are from the YouTube channel The Slow Mo Guys, especially known for demonstrating several curiosities in slow motion. In quarantine, Gavi Free remembered having spotted his Apple Watch Series 2 curiously eliminating the water accumulated in the speaker cavity and decided to watch it.
The result is a video made in improvised diving conditions with a bathtub. The Youtuber demonstrates the ejection mechanism in action through images recorded at 2,000 frames per second.
Considering what has been demonstrated, the Apple Watch Series 2 emits powerful pulses to expel the liquid contained in the speaker cavity. This process is applied in 10 cycles determined by pauses between the pulses.
Gavi Free was impressed with the amount of water released by the tool, but he remembers that the action is very small and fast compared to what was recorded. Inside the water the process becomes even more interesting, since the speakers release bubbles and it is possible to visualize the vibrations caused by the low sound.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Call of Duty receives 3 million Dollar a day thanks to Warzone
- How to open Microsoft Word documents without Word
- Google Meet will now bring blur and funds and more
- Do you use the same password for all websites and applications?
- Asus ROG Phone 3 appears on video with triple rear cameras
- Best games with narrative: discover 7 titles based on books