Battlefield 5 7.1 Update Released
The new Battlefield 5 update includes stability improvements and bug fixes.
Battlefield 5 received its last major update earlier this month. With this update, two new maps, new weapons, vehicles, and many more innovations came.
Although support for the FPS game has been partially cut, we will continue to see minor updates in the coming days. After a short while, the 7.1 update of Battlefield 5 has been released for all platforms.
This update is 3.65 GB on PC, 1.26 GB on PlayStation 4 and 3.65 GB on Xbox One. The 7.1 update comes with some weapon balancing and UI improvements .
Battlefield 5 Update Notes
- K31 / 43 no longer gets an extra bullet when switching firing modes.
- K31 / 43 no longer has accuracy issues in targeting.
- Welrod now has a 6 + 1 shell capacity.
- Fixed some cases where the K31 / 43 sniper sight had the German crosshair icon instead of the Swiss crosshair icon.
- Fixed an issue that caused soldier models to not show on the front end.
- Cosmetics that disappeared in the previous update have been fixed.
- Welrod Master Dogtag with the wrong icon has been fixed.
Maps / Mods
- Provence – Players will no longer get stuck on the ammo box.
- Provence – The water on the map is no longer bulletproof.
- Twisted Steel – Frontline – The vehicle for the US team has been removed within the squad strengthening menu.
- Outpost – Fixed a bug that could give a team an unfair scoring advantage.
- General in-game stability improvements.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Facebook will alert users who share old news
- iOS 14 revealed that TikTok frequently accesses the clipboard
- What is Hardware-accelerated GPU Timing Feature, How To Turn It On?
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has a complete list of specifications published on the web [Rumor]
- Leaked renderings show colors and specs for the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
- Microsoft launches app to recover lost files on Windows