Rumor: Battlefield 6 return to the present with a modern setting
Less than two years after the launch of the predecessor, Battlefield 6 may be close to being announced by Electronic Arts. This is what signals a supposed rumor leaked by an internet leaker.
Internet user Tom Henderson suggested that the future game was set in the present, in a modern environment. He also points out that it would be a new title in the EA franchise, and not just a possibility of remastering. Check it out below:
Despite not providing any further details, the leaker’s speech has credits after he has already delivered accurate information about other games in the Battlefield and Call of Duty series, which would indicate greater veracity in his speech.
Another insider famous for being well informed in the middle, Jeff Grubb confirmed the speculation that Battlefield 6 has a more contemporary war scenario. He commented on a post with a simple “Yes”. See below:
The Battlefield 6 presentation is expected for EA Play Live 2020, scheduled for June 18. However, it would be made not by a real trailer, but a short content that shows the existence of the game. However, there is still no confirmation from the developer so far.
What are your expectations for the future Battlefield 6? Join us!
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Android 11: first beta launches with news in notifications, media controls and more
- Xiaomi Bluetooth Headset Pro: new TWS headset with support for Google Assistant and Siri
- After tests with BOE fail, Galaxy S21 should use panels manufactured by Samsung
- Sony will announce PlayStation 5 games at an event on Thursday (11)
- Huawei P40 Pro has resistance put to the test in the durability test