Facebook will alert users who share old news
Facebook, the social media giant, will warn its users who share outdated news and ask them to review this decision.
Facebook will alert users sharing news articles older than 90 days with a notification screen. The reason for the social media giant making this decision is to make the users make informed decisions about the content they will share .
Editing for posts about COVID-19
If the article to be shared is older than 90 days, clicking the share button, a notification screen will appear and it will be stated that the article is old. Let us also mention that if the user wishes to share the content in question , he will be allowed to perform this operation. The statement made by Facebook on the subject included the following statements:
“Our research over the past few months has enabled us to discover that the freshness of an article is an important context piece that helps people decide what to read, trust, and share. “
The social media giant has also announced that it will test other uses of the notification screens over the next few months. Covid-19 ‘with respect to the company from talking about links, links that provide information about health resources and information for people authorized Covidien-19 a similar statement referring to the Information Center of the screen to use to offer.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- AMD offers Assassin’s Creed Valhalla as a free gift when purchasing Ryzen 7 and 9
- Cyberpunk 2077 brings reference to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, reveals demo
- Digital security experts warn against Lucifer malware that attacks Windows
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has a complete list of specifications published on the web [Rumor]
- Leaked renderings show colors and specs for the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
- Microsoft launches app to recover lost files on Windows