Fitbit hits 50 million download mark on Google Play Store
Being considered one of the main wearable brands in the world market, the American Fitbit managed to reach an expressive brand in its history, just under a year after the acquisition of its operations by Google, Fitbit hits 50 million download mark on Google Play Store.
This mark, which can be seen in the application’s own file responsible for compiling and organizing the data obtained through the company’s smart watches and bracelets, places the title in a select list of apps that are available for Android smartphones and tablets.
A point that is worth noting, however, is the difference between the number of installations made and the number of devices sold, the number of downloads not necessarily being linked to the number of devices sold by the company on the world market.
This is because, as you can imagine, we have not considered here the number of downloads made on iOS devices (which are a good part of the company’s user base of accessories), as well as the non-need to reinstall each time if you buy a new Fitbit device. On the other hand, we also have that the download does not have any download restrictions, which may also include access by users who do not have branded products
Among the apps that have a similar brand and are from the same sector, we can highlight Mi Fit as the main competitor that hit the same goal in January, calling attention however that unlike the American competitor, its devices are usually more affordable.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- HyperX Showdown is a new series of game events that will bring together celebrities and athletes
- Galaxy M41 may be Samsung’s first intermediary with third-party OLED
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Smart band Launches: What Has Changed to Mi Band 4?
- Nvidia may launch RTX 3000 series with chip dedicated to Ray Tracing in “Transverse Coprocessor”
- Xiaomi recruits owners of Redmi Note 7, Note 8 Pro and Pocophone F1 to test the new MIUI 12 Global Stable
Comments are closed.