Fortnite Chapter 2 floods locations, adds sharks to battles and features Aquaman skin
It took a while, but it finally came out: Chapter 2 of Fortnite season 3 is now available to all players featuring a world flooded with interesting news like sharks to make battles even more lively and competitive.
With the island full of water on all sides, players will need to be careful not to drown, and can use elements like the aforementioned sharks to “ski, maneuver and jump on the waves”, says the game’s official website, but not forget that they can still kill you!
There are new enemies that will make life a little harder in Fortnite. Looters appear at any time and you will need to defend yourself from them to win. As you level up, you can build your own personalized umbrella. During the course of the battle, the flood will start to decrease and reveal new paths and locations: “as the roads are cleared, you will know new ways to get around”, guarantees the game description.
In addition, those who acquire the Battle Pass will be able to take advantage of the new Skin of the game, which with the theme of sea and shark takes none other than Jason Momoa’s Aquaman to the game; check out the new trailers below.
Chapter 2: Fortnite Season 3 | Launch Trailer – Take Wave
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 3 | Battle Pass Gameplay Trailer
👇 More in NUpgrade
- OPPO demonstrates possible new camera technologies at CVPR 2020
- Patent reveals technology for foldable iPhone, which would already have a prototype
- WWDC 2020: Apple invites the public to set reminders for a keynote that takes place on the 22nd
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 leaks on a poster showing strong inspiration in the design of the Mi Mix Alpha
- Betting up! iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max appear in the list of screens with 120Hz