Rumors indicate that Samsung Galaxy Note 20 may arrive with options in green and copper colors
As the launch of the Galaxy Note 20 line approaches, more and more details of the devices are leaked. The information has already indicated that we will see Samsung’s new high-end smartphone with flat-screen, refresh rate between 90Hz and 120Hz and even in an Ultra variant, similar to that seen in the Galaxy S line with the S20 Ultra.
Now, leakers Ishan Agarwal and Jon Prosser have revealed the colors that will be made available for the device. The South Korean manufacturer should bring the classic versions of black, white and gray, but still recover shades seen in the Galaxy Note 9, with the return of copper and minty green colors.
Both also confirm the arrival of a 5G variant of the Galaxy Z Flip, previously leaked in a report by the company itself. The revised version of the Samsung folding should also be made available in copper, in addition to black, for those who prefer a more discreet look. The device, along with the Note 20 line, is supposed to launch in early August, in a completely online conference.
It is worth remembering that South Korean may also be preparing the launch of the successor of the Galaxy S10 Lite, the company’s basic top line launched in February. The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition, as it is being called internally, must follow the philosophy adopted in the previous generation, with powerful hardware and cuts to keep its price competitive.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Xiaomi may launch a 27-inch gamer monitor with 165Hz refresh rate
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 is updated with Google Phone support, camera improvements and more
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Smart band Launches: What Has Changed to Mi Band 4?
- New Chromecast Ultra has leaked specs revealing support for Stadia and more
- OnePlus Launches OxygenOS Beta 5 for 7T Line with June Security Pack and More