A new report emerges suggesting that the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plus would come in only three colors and would be unusual.
It is a peculiar and almost strange situation that we observe with the Samsung Galaxy Note 20+ (Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plus). At this point the number of leaks around the inevitable phablet are impressive.
We even shared a few days ago some CAD-based renders where the general appearance of the smartphone would be shown in great detail.
But a new leak has just emerged that will baffle more than one. But to understand it before you need to remember a bit of the history of its predecessor the Galaxy Note 10.
In August of last year, when that model was revealed, it was shown in a wide range of colors: Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black, Aura Pink, and Aura Red. Five in total.
But now, according to Galaxy Club colleagues, the story would be different, since the Galaxy Note 20 Plus would go on the market with only three range variants: Aurora Glow, copper and green.
Black would remain designated for the Galaxy Note 20 in its base model. But the 20 Plus would have only the three options listed above.
We will remember that the copper color was present in Galaxy Note 9 a couple of years ago and green has already been seen in some shades with other models.
Obviously this may change as it is an unconfirmed leak. There could even be color variations in the finishes.
It will take a few months to verify everything.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plus shown in leaked renders and looks somewhat familiar
- Australian researchers break the Internet speed record, reach 44.2 Tbps
- Xiaomi: leave 5G in the past and are already working on 6G
- Vlog camera ZV-1: new special camera from Sony for those who produce content on social networks
- Samsung Money, the new bet on debit cards that will compete with Apple Card