Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra must have 108MP main camera [RUMOR]
Leaker Roland Quandt says he had concrete evidence about the information
- A new rumor confirms that the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will be equipped with a 108MP camera
- There is no mention of a source or possible proof that this information is real, so it should only be seen as a rumor
A new leak, reported by Roland Quandt, shows that the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will be equipped with a 108MP camera. The new line of smartphones from Samsung is due to be announced on August 5 and, as the launch date approaches, new leaks begin to appear.
On Twitter, the famous leaker Roland Quandt, said: “The Samsung Galaxy Note 20” Ultra “(” Canvas2 “) has a main camera of 108MP. I know we already knew, but I saw concrete evidence now, so consider it confirmed by my side. “
There is no image or certification that proves the information . Despite this, other rumors have also spoken, for days, that the smartphone should be equipped with the main camera of 108MP. It seems that the leaker just reinforced the information.
Quandt does not mention what the source of his information is, but says he had concrete evidence. It is important to remember that Samsung has not yet confirmed the information and there is no evidence to validate the specification. Another rumor also points out that the smartphone’s camera will zoom up to 50x.
Another specification that has not yet been confirmed is the device name. Samsung is expected to follow the nomenclature applied to the Galaxy S20 models , which have adhered to the Ultra name to refer to the most powerful model in the line. It seems that the same will happen with the Galaxy Note 20 family, which will bring an Ultra option with better specifications.
In addition to the 108MP main camera, the smartphone is expected to be equipped with a SoC Snapdragon 865+, which has not yet been officially announced by Qualcomm. Models are also expected to feature different options for RAM and internal storage.
Other updates expected for the next line are an LTPO screen , new camera functions and new S Pen features. Although it is very likely that the Korean will confirm these specifications, nothing has yet been confirmed and is still characterized as a rumor.
In addition to the Galaxy Note family, the Samsung Unpacked event on August 5 is expected to feature other devices. It is expected that a new line of tablets, Galaxy Tab S7, in addition to foldable smartphones, Galaxy Fold 2 and Galaxy Z Flip 5G, will also be presented.
More in NUpgrade
- Vivo X50 Pro, with gimbal system, will reach the global market in July
- YouTube tests new video functionality in 15 seconds, as in TikTok
- Software development for the Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 would have started
- Avast reveals 47 apps on Google Play that were “adware” in disguise
- Huawei P10 mobile phone line launched in 2017 gets a major update
- Google updates user data history policy