Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 may have up to 10000mAh battery
Tablet has passed certification bodies that confirm battery capacity
- Samsung’s new tablets, Galaxy Tab S7 line, have gone through yet another registration agency that shows their battery capacity
- It looks like the best option will feature up to 9,800mAh, with a typical charge of 10,090mAh
- Rumors suggest that this specification is about the plus version, but nothing has yet been confirmed.
- Samsung should hold the event to present its news in August 2020
Samsung should do an event to announce their new devices in the next day on August 5. As the date approaches, certifications and leaks also increase. It appears that the Galaxy Tab S7 has won a certification that shows a 9,800mAh battery, with a typical charge of 10,090mAh.
Samsung is already expected to present two models of its tablet. The company has not made any confirmation about the specifications of these models, but some leaks already show some possibilities. TUV Rheinland and Safety Korea certifications rated the batteries at 9,800 mAh, with typical charging reaching 10,090 mAh.
In addition to the battery, some other information has also been released by other sources. Some rumors say the company will have two options for its new tablet model, the Galaxy Tab S7 and the Tab S7 +. The main difference between the two should only be the size of the screen. While the standard version should feature an 11-inch OLED display, the plus option will reach up to 12.3 or 12.4 inches. It looks like both models will have a 120Hz refresh rate.
The certification only reveals the capacity of the battery, which is already something exciting for the company’s customers. That’s because, if this information is confirmed, the Galaxy Tab S7 + will have a very large battery, about two to three times larger than smartphones with a very satisfactory runtime.
It may also be that the larger battery is reserved for the plus option, while the standard Galaxy Tab S7 has a smaller option. Some other rumors speak of 7,760 mAh capacity. Despite being smaller than the plus version, this is a step forward for the current model, Galaxy Tab S6.
This means that the devices will be able to deliver long hours of continuous use on just one charge. Which is good news for those who use these devices for long periods. Remembering that this information is not yet official.
The other characteristics must be the same. Both models should feature a main Snapdragon 865 chipset , with 5G connectivity. The two models are expected to bring different options for RAM and internal storage , information that has not yet appeared in any registry body, so they are still speculations.
The Samsung event is expected to reveal, in addition to its Galaxy Tab S7 line, also showing the Galaxy Note 20 family smartphones . Some rumors say that the Korean should also be preparing the launch of two new foldable smartphones , the Galaxy Fold 2 and Galaxy Z Flip 5G.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Leak reveals a list of phones that will be compatible with alleged iPhoneOS 14
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 receives certification at the NFC Forum
- Huawei Mate 40 will be released before September with 5nm processor
- Huawei and Xiaomi may be preparing new foldable smartphones
- Moto Edge Lite leaks specifications of Motorola’s third Edge device
- Intel launches scalable Xeon Gen3 CPUs and Optane memories focusing on AI, 3D NAND SSDs and more