Google Docs will get dark mode on Android soon
The dark mode has already become a mandatory function for any system or application, although its implementation happens in slow steps in most cases. On Android, it is no different, since, little by little, Google has been adding the feature in applications of different versions of the system, since the full and native dark mode is only present in Android 10.
After making the interface of essential apps dark, as was the case with Gmail or Google Drive, here the company that owns Android has been developing Dark Mode for other applications, now from the Google Docs suite, or Google Documents, as it is known in Brazil.
According to the Italian website Android World , the dark theme will soon arrive for Google Documents, Spreadsheets and Presentations, which are, respectively, the Word, Excel and Power Point versions in Google cloud. The darkened interface is not exactly in deep black, but it should please those who use the apps on the phone to access, share or edit documents.
On the other hand, there is no evidence that the night mode will extend the web version of Google Docs, which is a very negative point, since the white interface on the computer is always more tiring for the eyes in the short term.
Did you like the result? Do you use Google Docs on your phone?
Source: Android World
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Call of Duty receives 3 million Dollar a day thanks to Warzone
- How to open Microsoft Word documents without Word
- Apple Watch ejecting water from the speakers in slow motion [Video]
- Do you use the same password for all websites and applications?
- Asus ROG Phone 3 appears on video with triple rear cameras
- Best games with narrative: discover 7 titles based on books