Google Pixel 4a receives two more certifications; launch could happen this month
Google Pixel 4a receives two more certifications. Apparently, the next Google intermediary will be launched this month with a Snapdragon 730 processor and a 12MP camera.
The Pixel 4a, Google’s next intermediary, has already been the target of several leaks, which revealed its design and specifications. Now, this device has just won two more certifications, this time issued by IMDA and BIS, regulatory bodies in Singapore, and India, respectively.
The document does not reveal details about the Pixel 4a, mentioning only the model number “G025N” and support for NFC. Anyway, the approval is important because it suggests that the next Google intermediary is essentially ready, and may reach the market soon.
What to expect from the Pixel 4a
According to some rumors, the Pixel 4a has a 5.81 “IPS LCD display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels.
Inside, we have the Snapdragon 730, combined with 4GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage.
In the camera department, only a single sensor is expected at the rear of 12MP with support for 4K video recording, while the front adds 8MP with image stabilization.
To keep the Pixel 4a on, it looks like Google has inserted a 3,080 mAh battery with 18W fast charging technology. In software, Android 10 will come installed at the factory.
Other features include: Dual SIM, 4G , WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, USB type-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack and fingerprint reader at the rear.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730
- Operating system: Android 10
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB and 128 GB
- Screen – Type: IPS
- Screen – Size: 5.81
- Screen – Resolution: 2340 x 1080
- Screen – Density: 444 ppi
- Main camera: 12.2 MP
- Front Camera: 8 MP, 24mm
- Battery: 3080 mAh
- Charger: 18W
When will Pixel 4a be released?
It is not yet official, but there is a good chance that this device will be presented this month, more precisely on the 13th. We hope that this will happen, given that the launch event has already been postponed twice.
Regarding the price, rumors bet on $ 3506. Allegedly, the Pixel 4a will be sold in two colors: Just Black and Barely Blue.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Moto G with 5G support appears in rendering
- Qualcomm launches Snapdragon Wear 4100 and Wear 4100+ for wearables
- Samsung launches a new gaming monitor to enhance the gaming experience
- Building a PC to play CyberPunk 2077
- Samsung’s new 870 QVO line features the 1st 8 TB SSD for consumers
- Review “Half-Life Alyx”, the most immersive VR on the market, but exhausting
Comments are closed.