Operator reveals Honor X10 Max specifications and prices
The operator China Telecom has revealed the Honor X10 Max specifications and possible prices, the brand’s new intermediary that will be launched today(02).
Information points out that Honor, a Huawei subsidiary, is preparing to make a smartphone with a giant 7.09 “screen official, that is, practically a tablet. We are talking about the Honor X10 Max, which should arrive tomorrow (02) next to the Honor 30 Lite.
Now, with a few hours to go before the launch event, operator China Telecom has revealed the full specifications of Honor’s giant smartphone, as well as renderings that show the design.
Honor X10 Max specifications
In addition to the considerably large IPS LCD display of 7.09 “, the operator mentions the resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels.
Inside, we have the 2.0 GHz MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor, combined with 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of internal storage.
In the camera department, there is a module at the rear that houses two sensors, the main one being 48MP and the secondary one being 2MP in depth. The small drop-shaped notch accommodates a camera dedicated to 8MP selfies.
To keep this huge screen on, Honor also inserted a competent battery, adding up to 5,000 mAh. In software, the MagicUI 3.1.1 interface based on Android 10 will be installed at the factory. Other features include support for 5G and NFC.
Pricing and availability
As previously mentioned, the Honor X10 Max should be released tomorrow (02) alongside the Honor 30 Lite, another brand intermediary with 5G support. According to the Chinese operator, it will be available only in black.
As for prices, we can expect the following values:
- 6GB RAM + 64GB – CN ¥ 2,299 (324.79 USD);
- 6GB RAM + 128GB – CN ¥ 2,599 (367.17 USD);
- 8GB RAM + 128GB – CN ¥ 2,799 (395.43 USD).
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Google Pixel 4a receives two more certifications; launch could happen this month
- Moto G with 5G support appears in rendering
- Qualcomm launches Snapdragon Wear 4100 and Wear 4100+ for wearables
- Samsung launches a new gaming monitor to enhance the gaming experience
- Building a PC to play CyberPunk 2077
- Samsung’s new 870 QVO line features the 1st 8 TB SSD for consumers