Crossplay is now available on Overwatch. Check out the walkthrough to take advantage of the new feature in Blizzard’s blockbuster to play with crossplay in Overwatch.
The crossplay of Overwatch is now available! Blizzard already allows gamers of all platforms on which the game was released to use the new feature, including PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, Nintendo Switch and, PC.
Crossplay took a while to arrive in the famous competitive PvP multiplayer, with this being a feature requested by players since the title’s launch in 2016.
How to play with crossplay in Overwatch?
To participate in crossplay, a battle.net account is required.
Using the new feature is very simple, although some steps must be followed. If you want to participate in crossplay, you just need to follow the step by step below. Remember that a battle.net account is required .
- Step 1: If you don’t have one yet, create your battle.net account at this link.
- Step 2: In settings, connect your preferred console with your battle.net account.
- Step 3: Open the game on your platform.
- Step 4: Log in with your Battle.net account user to terminate the connection between the account and your console.
- Step 5: After receiving the message confirming the link between your Battle.net account and your console, restart the game.
To celebrate the feature, Blizzard has released a trailer with footage that showcases crossplay gameplay . The content also has a short guide for players.
After enabling crossplay, you can disable it whenever you want through the game menu. Remember that the feature is not available for competitive matches. In addition, a console party will only be able to play alongside another party formed by console players.
Check out the trailer below.
More in NUpgrade
- Best off-road GPS apps for android and ios IOS in 2021
- The best free antivirus for Windows in 2021
- How To Use “Freeze Frame” effect on TikTok
- How to speed up audios on WhatsApp Web?
- What is a USB Type-B cable and what is it for?
- How to enable advanced reading mode in Microsoft Edge
- The new Huawei Band 6 is released globally