During the quarantine many have seen how the videos with “Freeze Frame” effect have tripled.
Tik Tok went from being a “rare” social network used only by young people to become the most downloaded ‘app’ today, and part of that secret is due to all the editing genius that it has within its functions.
Many users have joined many challenges within the social network that has popularized songs, choreographies and for their posts predetermined editing templates offered within their options.
One of these trending tools consists of the “freeze frame” where the user appears frozen in one part of the clip, while in another part he continues to make different movements.
Step by step to make the “freeze frame” effect on Tik Tok
- The first thing the user must do is locate the word “Trends” that is located at the bottom of the screen when entering TikTok
- Then the person should write ” Freeze Frame ” or “Freeze Challenge”. At that time many person videos will appear using the effect.
- An option will appear at the top of the screen indicating to save the effect in “add to favorites”.
- After having saved the effect, the person must open the main screen to load content and press the plus sign (+) where the “freeze frame” trend will appear.
- After having located the tools, press record and you are located where you want to be “frozen” and once you select the posture, you must press the screen. The static image will automatically be seen.
- Finally you go back into the box and you have to do the dances or movements you want.
The result of all this process is a fun video with a final effect of your duplicate image.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for Xbox Series X will run at least 30 FPS, according to Ubisoft itself
- WhatsApp will allow video calls of up to 50 people
- The Intel DG1 is more powerful than PS4 and has 3 GB of graphic memory
- PS5 will be available with two different configurations, according to a rumor
- What is Spatial Audio and how does it work?