New rumors indicate that Huawei Mate 40 may be launched with 108MP camera
Even facing problems with the sanctions imposed by the US, Huawei remains firm with its launch schedule. The company launched its P40 Pro Plus in Europe last week, replacing Google services with Huawei Mobile Services. Also in June, the manufacturer also unveiled its P Smart S in Italy, also exchanging applications from the search giant for its own solutions.
Now, the Chinese seems to be preparing for its newest flagship, the Mate 40 , which has already had some of its specifications disclosed in leaks , supposedly equipped with a Kirin 1000 processor, manufactured with TSMC’s newest 5nm process. New information points out that the smartphone should bring a 108MP camera, in a movement similar to that carried out by rivals such as Samsung, Motorola and Xiaomi.
Also according to the ITHome website, the top-of-the-line sensor must be superior to others seen previously, accompanied by a set of 9P lenses. For comparison, the Mi Note 10 Pro, first equipped with the high-resolution sensor, comes with 8P lenses. Another highlight is the possible presence of an RYYB color filter, commonly used by Huawei in its devices.
The Huawei Mate 40 is expected to launch in October, with the manufacturer estimating to sell more than 8 million units. It is worth remembering that other rumors point that the Chinese may be negotiating with Visionix to have exclusivity in the technology of cameras under the screen , thus leaving in front of its rivals.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- HTC Desire 20 Pro has leaked photos confirming modest design and four cameras
- Microsoft may anticipate Surface Duo for the next few weeks to outshine the Galaxy Fold 2
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Smart band Launches: What Has Changed to Mi Band 4?
- New Chromecast Ultra has leaked specs revealing support for Stadia and more
- OnePlus Launches OxygenOS Beta 5 for 7T Line with June Security Pack and More