Video shows internal components of Huawei P40 Pro
The “JerryRigEverything” channel disassembled the Huawei P40 Pro and revealed all the internal components of Huawei P40 Pro, highlighting the technology that emits sound through vibrations of the screen.
Recently, the channel ” JerryRigEverything ” decided to test the durability of the Huawei P40 Pro, the new flagship of the Chinese brand. Now, the same Youtuber published a video that reveals the interior of the device.
One of the main objectives of the teardown was to show the component that emits sound during a call, because thanks to a technology used by Huawei to increase the use, the speaker is under the screen.
We can notice that the P40 Pro does not have any connection of the back cover with the mainboard, that is, after removing the glass that protects the smartphone, it is already possible to check the wireless charging part and, mainly, its set of cameras, with the telephoto lens separated from the others.
However, for the dedicated speaker to be displayed, you must remove the motherboard. After this process, Jerry showed a small round component that allows sound to be output through vibrations emitted by the display itself – a technology that can also be found on the P30 Pro and LG G8.
It is worth remembering that the P40 Pro has already been approved by Anatel, so the launch in Brazil may happen soon. Unfortunately, due to the sanctions imposed by the United States, it will reach the national market without Google services .
Still, we are talking about a top-of-the-line smartphone, so this absence does not take away its “shine”, being an excellent device for those who love photography, after all, according to the team of the renowned DxOMark, the Pro 40 is the best in the category and left behind big rivals like Galaxy S20 Ultra and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Huawei P40 Pro specs :
- IP68 protection: IP68
- Processor: Hisilicon Kirin 990 (7 nm)
- Operating system: Android 10 and EMUI 10
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 256 GB
- Screen – Type: OLED
- Screen – Size: 6.58
- Screen – Resolution: 2640 x 1200
- Screen – Density: 441 ppi
- Screen – Extras: 90Hz, HDR 10 Plus and DCI-P3
- Main camera: 40 MP, f / 1.8 (ultrawide), TOF 3D Camera, 12 MP, (telephoto) 5x optical zoom and 50 MP, f / 1.9
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f / 2.2, 26mm (wide), 1 / 2.8 and IR TOF 3D
- Battery: 4200 mAh
- Charger: 40W and 27W Wireless
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Apple rejects Facebook Gaming from the App Store for the fifth time
- Horizon Forbidden West will not be a PS5 release title
- Apex Legends will come to Steam and will have crossplay
- GameClub launches multiplatform monthly service on Android
- Asus ROG Phone 3 appears on video with triple rear cameras
- EA previews FIFA 21 and Madden 21 for PS5 and Xbox X Series