iOS 14 revealed that TikTok frequently accesses the clipboard
A new feature in the iOS 14 operating system that Apple introduced recently has revealed that the popular social media app TikTok frequently accesses the clipboard.
Apple introduced iOS 14 with its new features a few days ago, and one of these features notifies users of access to the clipboard. After this development, it was revealed that the popular video application TikTok frequently accessed the clipboard .
TikTok made an emergency update
A TikTok user who upgraded his device to iOS 14 noticed that the app had accessed the clipboard every few seconds. After the incident spread, the Chinese application manufacturer announced that it had accessed the clipboard to identify spammy behaviors and eliminated this with the new update . In parallel with this , while it is thought that the same situation is experienced on Android devices, it is not known for now whether TikTok will publish an update for this platform .
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Facebook will alert users who share old news
- Cyberpunk 2077 brings reference to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, reveals demo
- Digital security experts warn against Lucifer malware that attacks Windows
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra has a complete list of specifications published on the web [Rumor]
- Leaked renderings show colors and specs for the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
- Microsoft launches app to recover lost files on Windows
Comments are closed.