iPhone 12 May Come With 20W USB-C Fast Charger
The iPhone 12, which is predicted to be introduced in September, may come with a 20W USB-C fast charger.
New developments regarding the iPhone 12 series, which are expected to be introduced towards the end of this year, continue. With the reports shared in the past weeks, the iPhone 12, which was revealed to come with a 120Hz display, has now leaked to the curious charger. In this section, according to the shared information, the iPhone 12 can be introduced with the 20W USB-C fast charger .
Along with the images served by the Twitter user Mr.White , some features of the charger, which will take place in the new iPhone models, also became clear. According to the information shared in this direction, as we mentioned above, we see that the iPhone 12 will come with a 20W fast charger. Apart from that, according to the information in the leaked images, we observe that this charger also hosts the USB-C socket instead of Lightning.
As you know, the iPhone 11 Pro models introduced last year included an 18W fast charger, while the iPhone 11 included a 5W charger. Considering that the iPhone 12 models, which will be introduced in September, will come with 20W fast charging support, we can say that this is a significant change for the iPhone.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- When will Apple launch iOS 14 to the public?
- Canon will launch the high-resolution camera CE-SAT-IB satellite into space
- Apple Music is available on Samsung Smart TVs launched between 2018 and 2020
- Acer launches Chromebook Spin 713 based on Intel’s Athena project
- Panasonic launches the Lumix G100, it’s new $ 750 vlogging camera
- Apex Legends will be released for mobile phones by the end of 2020
Comments are closed.