IQOO 3 Pro may debut with Snapdragon 865 Plus and 4,500 mAh battery, suggests a leak
Announced in February, the IQOO 3 5G hit the market, attracting the attention of those looking for a smartphone with advanced hardware and an appeal to the gamer audience.
The model brought features like Snapdragon 865, support for 5G, up to 12 GB of RAM, and four rear cameras for prices below $540 in conversion.
And it seems that he is about to win a Pro variant, at least that’s what a recent publication on the Chinese social network Weibo suggests. The post revealed interesting details about the IQOO 3 Pro, including some of its technical specifications.
According to the leak, the Pro model should debut with a 6.56 ”AMOLED screen with a 90 Hz refresh rate and 180 HZ touch response, bringing the as yet unannounced Snapdragon 865 Plus.
For RAM, the manufacturer must opt for memories starting at 8 GB (LPDDR5) and in storage we will have 128 GB or more shipped with UFS 3.1 technology. In terms of software, Android 10 is expected. This whole set must be powered by a 4,500 mAh battery.
Finishing with the cameras, the IQOOS 3 Pro can bring a quadruple set at the rear, with some of the sensors bringing 48 MP, 8MP and 13 MP. For the front, the company should choose a 16 MP module.
The leak reveals even the possible price of the model, which would debut in China at prices starting at CN ¥ 3,998 (~ $ 566) for its 8 GB / 128 GB variant.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Apple Store now accepts used Macs as part of paying for a new one in the US and Canada
- Qualcomm Announces World’s First 5G and AI Robotics Platform
- Fortnite Chapter 2 floods locations, add sharks to battles and features Aquaman skin
- Dell launches USB-C hub with integrated speakerphone For quality conferences
- Betting up! iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max appear in the list of screens with 120Hz