Lenovo Yoga Carbon Laptop Features Revealed
Some information about the features of Lenovo’s ultra-thin and light laptop, Yoga Carbon Laptop Features, has leaked online. It is stated that Lenovo will also release a new dual-screen laptop.
Lenovo Yoga Carbon , a new ultra-thin and light laptop from Lenovo, a Chinese-based computer and smartphone manufacturer, has emerged. With a weight of 995 grams and a thickness of 14.25 millimeters , the new Lenovo Yoga Carbon offers users military-grade durability thanks to its carbon cap. Despite being very light, the new laptop promises up to 16 hours of battery life , according to Lenovo .
Another laptop from Lenovo appeared this week. It is stated that the new laptop, which is said to be from the Yoga series, will be double screened. The device screen, the pen is also said to be found. Other features of the new device are the easy switching between the screen, the possibility of using multiple applications simultaneously between the screens, and self-adjusting to the user’s posture. Dual screen Yoga is expected to have Windows 10X operating system. This means that the device will only be released in 2021 after Windows 10X is released.
Lenovo’s ultra-light and thin Yoga Carbon laptop features:
- Built-in Alexa support
- 13.3 inch 16:10 2K display with Dolby Vision support, blue light protection
- Harman speakers with Dolby Atmos support
- Low-resolution local video content will be automatically upgraded
- Including 11th generation Intel Core i7 processor
- Windows Hello login support
- Wi-Fi 6 support.
- Color adaptive backlit keyboard
On the other hand, we know that Lenovo will release the foldable device ThinkPad X1 Fold this year. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold’s foldable 13.3-inch 2K pOLED screen comes with a 4: 3 aspect ratio. Although Microsoft has abandoned its plan to fold Windows 10X and serve dual-screen devices, Lenovo aims to release the ThinkPad X1 Fold with Windows 10 and personalized software.
More in NUpgrade
- Vivo X50 Pro, with gimbal system, will reach the global market in July
- YouTube tests new video functionality in 15 seconds, as in TikTok
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra must have 108MP main camera [RUMOR]
- New Macs with ARM chips will not support Windows 10 via Boot Camp
- Huawei P10 mobile phone line launched in 2017 gets a major update
- Google updates user data history policy