Microsoft update Power BI business app for iOS with dark mode support
Microsoft has its own service platform to help companies manage their business, called the Power Platform, which is currently offered free of charge as a measure to mitigate the effects of the pandemic. The solutions offered work within the company’s 365 plans, including Power BI, a mobile application that gathers all the user’s business data easily and quickly.
Today, Microsoft update Power BI, finally adding support for the dark mode inserted in iOS 13. As a system standard, the application will adopt global settings, but you can choose to enable or disable the novelty through the settings of appearance.
The application is free, and already has the latest version available on the App Store, but it is worth remembering that a subscription to Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 or Azure is required to have access to everything the service has to offer , giving just one example of what can be done for those who do not login . Power BI is also available for Android, but it still doesn’t support dark mode on Google’s system.
Microsoft update Power BI on iOS using the past few weeks , adding not only its own dark mode but also support for other important features of Apple, such as Split View, which after months of testing officially reached Word and PowerPoint at the beginning of May.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Android 11: first beta launches with news in notifications, media controls and more
- Apple plans to discontinue the iTunes U app by the end of 2021
- Over 1000 NPCs in Cyberpunk 2077 will have unique daily routines
- Samsung may launch Fold 2 later this year with UTG and cheaper variant in 2021
- Sony will announce PlayStation 5 games at an event on Thursday (11)