Windows 11 will need some requirements to run on your computer. Microsoft has already released the minimum requirements to run Windows 11, check if your computer will run Windows 11.
Microsoft has just officially announced Windows 11, we follow the event called #MicrosoftEvent, on our Twitter you can follow the sequence of what was announced. We’ve also already published a full article with what’s new in Windows 11. Microsoft’s new operating system promises to be faster and take up less space. Plus, it promises to be the best for games people have ever seen.
To run Windows 11 on your current computer, it will need to support the minimum requirements that Microsoft released just now, check it out.
Minimum requirements to run Windows 11 on PC
To run Windows 11 on your computer, you will need the following requirements:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- RAM memory: 4 GB
- Storage: 64GB or more
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot Compatible
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: High definition screen (720p) larger than 9 inches diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
- Internet connection and Microsoft accounts: Windows 11 Home edition requires Internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.
Checking compatibility with your PC
You can download an application to check your system’s compatibility, directly from the Microsoft page, at this link.
What do these requirements mean?
The above requirements are basic, it means that on virtually any computer Windows 11 will run, maybe more resources are needed for improvements and innovations in the system, however, the basics will certainly work.
Will I be able to migrate to Windows 11?
Yes, the migration from Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 to Windows 11 will be free, Microsoft has already informed.
Windows 11 Languages:
- Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
- Bulgarian (Bulgaria)
- Chinese (PRC)
- Chinese (Hong Kong)
- Chinese (Taiwan)
- Croatian (Croatia)
- Czech (Czech Republic)
- Danish (Denmark)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (United States)
- Estonian (Estonia)
- Finnish (Finland)
- French (France)
- French (Canada)
- german (germany)
- greek (greece)
- Hebrew (Israel)
- Hungarian (Hungary)
- italian (italy)
- Japanese (Japan)
- Korean (Korea)
- Latvian (Latvia)
- Lithuanian (Lithuania)
- Bokml (Norway)
- Polish (Poland)
- Portuguese – Brazil)
- Portuguese Portugal)
- Romanian (Romania)
- Russian (Russia)
- Serbian (Latin Serbia)
- Slovak (Slovakia)
- Slovenian (Slovenia)
- spanish (spain)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Swedish (Sweden)
- Thai (Thailand)
- Turkish (Turkey)
- Ukrainian (Ukraine).
More in NUpgrade
- Best off-road GPS apps for android and ios IOS in 2021
- The best free antivirus for Windows in 2021
- How To Use “Freeze Frame” effect on TikTok
- How to speed up audios on WhatsApp Web?
- What is a USB Type-B cable and what is it for?
- How to enable advanced reading mode in Microsoft Edge
- The new Huawei Band 6 is released globally
- How to play with crossplay in Overwatch?