Motorola could be preparing to launch two new devices (Moto G) according to a few leaks, will it be worth it?
Motorola is not spared from leaks and it is thanks to this that we can see part of the future in mid-range equipment that awaits us from the company . That is why we can begin to see a couple of teams that seem to bring some news.
Moto G Pro and Moto G Fast
The mid-range equipment market remains one of the most competitive today, as it is the equipment that most people choose to buy because of the large number of benefits at reasonable costs .
That is why, according to the Phone Arena site and a few leaks that haunt the Internet, we can get an idea of what is to come .
The first of these teams is the Moto G Pro, which apparently will be exclusive to Europe and will basically be another version of the Moto G Stylus, as its specifications are very similar in almost every way .
- 6.4 inch display
- Snapdragon 665
- 4 GB of RAM
- 128 GB internal memory
- Three 48MP, 16MP and 2MP rear cameras for macro
In addition to that both have a style that allows you to write on the screen. Which will surely be to the liking of the artists. This would come to fill the gap in Europe that the absence of the Moto G Stylus has left .
On the other hand we have the Moto G Fast, which suffered from a video leak where its specifications were shown .
- 3GB RAM
- Snapdragon 665
- An unspecified Octa-Core processor
- The battery lasts up to 2 days
- Sensors for macro and ultra-wide photographs
Yes, much more about this is not specified yet. In fact, the video was removed almost immediately, but since this is the Internet, we can easily watch it in many places .
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plus shown in leaked renders and looks somewhat familiar
- Australian researchers break the Internet speed record, reach 44.2 Tbps
- Xiaomi: leave 5G in the past and are already working on 6G
- Vlog camera ZV-1: new special camera from Sony for those who produce content on social networks
- Samsung Money, the new bet on debit cards that will compete with Apple Card