Motorola launches One Fusion Plus in India with an aggressive price to compete with Poco X2
The Indian smartphone market, as well as the Chinese market, has proved very competitive in recent years. With manufacturers gaining more space on the spot and mid-range devices with interesting features at a competitive price, it is now time for Motorola to introduce the new One Fusion Plus announced a few days ago to attract the attention of potential Poco X2 buyers.
Standing out for its retractable front camera, the generous 5,000 mAh battery and a set of four rear cameras with 64 MP main sensor, One Fusion Plus arrive in India for the suggested price of ₹ 16,999, an aggressive value to try to stop sales of the aforementioned Poco X2, whose equivalent variant with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage has the same price as the Motorola model.
The One Fusion Plus hits the market offering a 6.5 inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD + resolution, a notched panel, as the camera is housed within a retractable module, and supports HDR10. To empower the device, Motorola chooses to offer Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 730 chipset combined with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage.
The front sensor for the pop-up camera offers 16 MP resolution, while the rear cameras feature 64 MP main sensor, wide-angle lens with 8 MP sensor, macro lens with 5 MP sensor and a dedicated depth sensor field with 2 MP.
Although it stands out for its 5,000 mAh battery, the device has a charge of just 15W, lagging behind other competitors who already bet on faster charging faster than 18W or more.
At the Indian launch, Motorola confirmed that the device will receive Android 11 and still offer two years of security updates, and it is worth remembering that it is not part of the Android One program.
Motorola One Fusion Plus: Complete Specifications
- 6.5 inch IPS LCD screen with FHD + resolution
- Notched display with HDR10 technology
- Snapdragon 730 processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6 GB of RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage
- Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- 16 MP (f / 2.0) pop-up front camera
- Four rear cameras:
- 64 MP main sensor (f / 1.8)
- 8 MP ultrawide sensor (118º f / 2.2)
- 5 MP macro sensor (f / 2.2)
- 2 MP depth sensor (f / 2.2)
- Rear digital reader, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, P2 for headphones and dual-SIM
- 5,000 mAh capacity battery with 15W fast charging
- Android 10 as an operating system
👇 More in NUpgrade
- HyperX Showdown is a new series of game events that will bring together celebrities and athletes
- Arriving! Jump Force Deluxe Edition brings manga meeting to Switch in August
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare season 4 is revealed and brings Juggernaut to Warzone
- Resident Evil series has sold over 100 million copies
- Discover the PS5 accessories: camera, charging station, headphones and remote control