Motorola makes Mototalk platform available to corporate customers for 30 days
In yet another measure to help small and medium-sized businesses with technologies to overcome the current challenges that the scenario imposes, Motorola announces that its mobile business management service, Mototalk platform, is available free of charge for 30 days.
The platform allows individual push-to-talk calls in groups of up to 100 people. The announcement comes shortly after the arrival of Moto Empresas, a direct sales program for small and medium businesses on an e-commerce platform. Moto Empresas offers a series of features for companies to improve their performance, such as team management, electronic timesheet, task management and real-time tracking.
Mototalk offers fast communication through the functionality of messages, alerts and voice calls. It is multiplatform, compatible with Android and iOS and runs on any Wi-Fi network. It also has AES256 security guarantee and cost centralization.
In order to have access to the service and use the free period, it is necessary to access the Motorola Empresas website, fill out a registration form, and, afterward, the manufacturer will contact you to carry out the initial configurations.
The manufacturer expects to sell all models in its portfolio with progressive discounts, which vary according to volume. Motorola wants to facilitate the purchase of mobile phones by small and medium-sized companies without bureaucracy, and it is possible to buy five smartphones by CNPJ, with delivery scheduled for the whole country.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- PS5! Sony confirms new date for The Future of Gaming event
- Samsung Glass? South Korean may be working on smart glasses with AR
- Coronavirus: Google Maps receives new features to help users during the pandemic
- Coronavirus: Nokia increases performance in the broadband division during the pandemic
- Galaxy Watch 3 is reiterated by support page on Samsung’s South Korean website
- Play Store Promotion: 103 free or discounted Android apps and games