Motorola One Fusion + has a notch-less screen and a 64-megapixel quad-camera; cell phone without NFC was approved by Anatel
The Motorola One Fusion + was officially announced on Monday (8): this phone was not a well-kept secret, as the technical data sheet has leaked over the past few weeks. It has a retractable front camera (pop-up), a screen without a notch , a 5,000 mAh battery and a quadruple 64-megapixel camera – only NFC support was missing. This smartphone has already been approved by Anatel for a future launch.
Motorola One Fusion Plus: all the details
The 6.5-inch IPS screen has no notch on the top thanks to the 16-megapixel retractable front camera. Inside, we have the Snapdragon 730 processor, 6 GB of RAM, and 128 GB of expandable storage by microSD. ( Rumors say there will be a variant with 4 + 64 GB.)
At the rear, we have the quad-camera with a 64-megapixel main sensor made by Samsung. There is also an 8 MP wide-angle camera, 5 MP macro camera and depth sensor for portraits with blurred backgrounds.
The fingerprint reader is at the rear, and the Motorola One Fusion + battery has 5,000 mAh with a fast 15 W recharge. (It’s less than the 45 W TurboPower that comes with the Motorola One Hyper .)
Here you will find a traditional headphone jack next to the USB-C port, as well as support for FM radio and a button for direct access to Google Assistant. (Google pays manufacturers to include this shortcut.) However, it will not be possible to make payments by approximation, as there is no NFC.
One Fusion Plus runs Android 10 customized by Motorola with the My UX interface. This means that it is not part of the Android One program, that is, it does not have guaranteed updates from Google.
Motorola will launch the One Fusion Plus in Europe this June for € 299 (about R $ 1,650). It has a plastic body and comes in white (Moonlight White) and blue (Twilight Blue). There is still no official forecast of arrival in Brazil, but as we said before, this cell phone has already been approved by Anatel.
Motorola One Fusion Plus – specs:
- Screen: 6.5 inch IPS LCD, Full-HD + (1080 x 2340 pixels), 395 ppi, 19.5: 9 aspect ratio, HDR10 support
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 128 GB, expandable by microSD up to 1 TB
- Back camera:
- main: Samsung Isocell Bright GW1 64 megapixel f / 1.8
- ultrawide: 8 megapixel f / 2.2, 115 ° viewing angle
- macro: 5 megapixel f / 2.4
- depth: 2 megapixel f / 2.4
- Front camera: 16 megapixel f / 2.2 pop-up
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with 15 W TurboPower fast charger
- Operating system: Android 10 with Motorola My UX
- Connectivity: USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack, dual-chip, dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, FM radio, without NFC
- Plus: fingerprint reader on the back, dedicated Google Assistant button, internal splash coating
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 76.4 x 9.6 mm, 210g
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Siri and Google adapt their responses to “All Lives Matter” in the conversation with the assistant
- Google Meet uses AI to cancel noise on video calls
- LG Dual Screen uses mmWave technology to connect to the company’s smartphones
- Samsung may launch Fold 2 later this year with UTG and cheaper variant in 2021
- Sony will announce PlayStation 5 games at an event on Thursday (11)