For those who are regular Fortnite players, it is always common to see some tips on what can appear in major updates within the game. To take as a basis what is happening now, some profiles have reported the appearance of numerous puddles on the current map of the game, which may indicate that, next Fortnite season will present a very “wet” map. Behold, Sony ended up confirming this suspicion by publishing an image that indicates that we will have a flooded battlefield.
The confirmation appears to have been accidental and was spotted by FNBRLeaks, a famous Fortnite leaker , who saw the game’s icon change on the PlayStation Store website. Apparently, next Fortnite season 3 of Chapter 2 of the game will even have an update that will take players to face each other on a map full of water. He also suggests that there is a certain similarity of a small island in this image of dissemination with another small island seen in the drawings of SpongeBob.
Another leaker, called FortTory, had access to an animation project of what would be a Fortnite player diving and swimming under water. If all this is really true, we will have a map in which we can fight even under water.
Trips aside, we are likely to see a more tropical looking map in the next Fortnite update . The expectation of the players about these leaks and possibilities should increase even more next June 6, at 3pm (Brasília time), when the event “Doomsday” will take place, in which details will certainly be revealed of the big update that will arrive, it seems, on June 11th.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- The Xbox Series X will have more than a thousand games available with HDR from the day of its launch
- Australian researchers break the Internet speed record, reach 44.2 Tbps
- Xiaomi: leave 5G in the past and are already working on 6G
- Vlog camera ZV-1: new special camera from Sony for those who produce content on social networks
- Dutch, Schwarzenegger and the dream of the developers of Predator Hunting Grounds