As we know, Nokia is back and recently announced its first cheap. The company behind the brand is HMD Global, and the company has stood out for reviving some Finnish company classics.
We recently saw that the Nokia 5310 (2020) was announced in China as a direct successor to the 5310 XpressMusic, which hit the market in 2007. Now, the company has decided to announce the new phone in India.
Featuring a 2.4-inch TFT screen, the device features plastic construction and a T9 format keyboard. Its processor is the MediaTek MT6260A, and it works with only 8 MB of RAM and 16 MB of internal storage. There is also a MicroSD card slot.
In addition to having a design reminiscent of the iconic 2007 model, the Nokia 5310 (2020) has a 0.2 MP rear camera and a 1,200 mAh battery. As your operating system is the very limited Nokia Series 30+, there is no smart feature or any improvement that KaiOS provides, for example.
The cell phone was announced with a combination of White / Red and Black / Red.
Finally, when the user is bored, it is possible to play the classic Snake II. For now, the new phone can only be found at a few Indian retailers. Its launch price is equivalent to 40 euros, something around $45 in direct conversion and without considering taxes.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Find out what’s new in Mi Band 5 compared to Mi Band 4
- Electronic Arts releases more than 25 games on Steam starting today
- Xbox One X “Cyberpunk 2077” Limited Edition is now available
- Motorola announces Moto G Fast and Moto E (2020) with attractive prices
- 10 best (working) Torrents sites in 2020
- Motorola RAZR 2 can arrive with 6.7 “screen