OnePlus Launches OxygenOS Beta 5 for 7T Line with June Security Pack and More
Shortly after making the first beta of Android 11 available to OnePlus 8 , the Chinese manufacturer OnePlus Launches OxygenOS Beta 5 for 7T Line this weekend. In addition to performance improvements and several bug fixes, the update implements the June security package and the company’s new logo, announced in March.
Other news includes a new shortcut in the quick settings to activate dark mode, improvements in audio streaming via Bluetooth to comply with the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association (ASHA), improvements in the accuracy of the step counting system and adding frequent contacts to the dialing interface of the phone application.
In relation to the errors fixed, we have correction of the tips on the edges of application cards on the recent screen, as well as the error in which the screen flashed after blocking the device. Beta 5 is now available for download, but considering it is software in the testing stage, subject to failures, s I use it on a daily basis is not recommended.
Meanwhile, an analysis of Android 11 beta codes for OnePlus 8 revealed interesting news that may be close to being released. The manufacturer seems to be preparing a new variant of the top line in the color “Ice Blue”, which would bring 65W fast charging. In addition, the company’s first TWS headphones, allegedly called OnePlus Pods, were also found, with support for touch controls.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Xiaomi may launch a 27-inch gamer monitor with 165Hz refresh rate
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 is updated with Google Phone support, camera improvements and more
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Smart band Launches: What Has Changed to Mi Band 4?
- New Chromecast Ultra has leaked specs revealing support for Stadia and more
- PS5 comparison with predecessors indicates that new console may be the largest ever made