OPPO Find X2 Pro has great rear cameras, and pretty bad selfie according to DXOMark
The smartphone was voted worst top of the line for selfies photos of 2020
- The DXOMark website, a reference in smartphone camera analysis, recently released the results of the OPPO Find X2 Pro front camera
- The rear camera had already been tested and had been rated as one of the best on the market
- Despite this, the same did not happen with the frontal
- The dedicated camera for selfies has high specifications, but did not give good results
- The best captures are in videos, but still without prominence among competitors
- This ranks Oppo’s top-of-the-line smartphone as the worst selfies flagship of 2020
The OPPO Find X2 Pro’s front camera had its review of the DXOMark website published recently. The site specializes in smartphone camera reviews , becoming a benchmark for quality analysis of device lenses. According to the website, the smartphone has a good rear system – which had been previously tested – but it falls short with the front camera. It was voted the worst selfies camera of the 2020 flagship devices.
The Oppo Find X2 Pro device is currently the top-of-the-line device from the Chinese manufacturer Oppo. It is equipped with high-resolution sensors, promising crisp, good quality photos. The DXOMark website lists the tested front camera with a high resolution 32 MP 1 / 2.8-inch sensor with 0.8 µm pixels, coupled with a wide-angle f / 2.4 aperture fixed focus lens.
Front camera specifications:
- 1 / 2.8 inch 32MP sensor with 0.8 µm pixels
- Wide-angle f / 2.4 aperture lens with fixed focus
- 1080p / 30fps video
Despite being good specs, the device did not do well in selfies . The device managed to reach only 67 points in photos with front camera, being voted the worst device ( among the top of the line) for selfies of 2020.
What made the final average of the device a little higher were its videos. The smartphone has good features with the images recorded with the front camera. The company ensured a good stabilization, which means that even in motion the image is not “blurred”, being positively evaluated by the website. The score for videos was 79 points.
The final average of the smartphone, for selfie photos, was 72 points . Which was made possible by the higher rating in videos. Even though he did well in the tests on the go, he still couldn’t make up for the poor quality of the photos and is still characterized as not being suitable for customers who want the best device for their selfies.
The rear camera had already been tested and the results had already been presented. It is one of the best photo devices on the market today, provided they are with the rear set. He got the same scores as the Mi 10 Pro.
Via: GizmoChina Source: DXOMark
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 and Tab S5e are getting Android 10 and OneUI 2.1
- YouTube tests new video functionality in 15 seconds, as in TikTok
- Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10 Plus are receiving update with camera improvements and June security patch
- Microsoft will close its physical stores permanently
- Philips announces 55-inch 558M1RY gaming monitor for consoles
- Google updates user data history policy
- Lenovo Yoga Carbon Laptop Features Revealed