Panasonic launches the Lumix G100, it’s new $ 750 vlogging camera
Mirrorless model has functions for the user to shoot himself, even vertically
The Panasonic announced this week the Lumix G100 , its new camera model mirrorless who has directed features for those who want to use the gadget to shoot himself. Whether taking selfies or shooting videos, which can be summed up as vlogging , the idea is that the Lumix G100 helps in all cases. Outside the USA the camera is known as Lumix G110.
The camera comes with a display on an articulated rod that can be rotated forward, to help when the person is going to be filmed or photographed. An interesting feature of the camera is that, when you shoot vertically, the digital video file that the camera saves is already vertical, too, you don’t need to edit it later. This facilitates the process of creating videos for social networks with her, such as for Instagram or Tik Tok .
Still thinking about social networks, the Lumix G100 (or G110) brings functions for you to instantly change the format and resolution of the footage when you want to upload your video directly to platforms like YouTube and Instagram, to make it lighter since not always you will want to upload the video with maximum quality in these cases.
Main features of Lumix G100, according to manufacturer:
- – Designed and developed for vloggers and content creators
- – Intuitive features for beginners and experts
- – OZO Audio with tracker to capture crystal clear sound in a desired direction
- – Easy connection to cell phones for instant editing and sharing
- – Various formats to support popular social media platforms
- – Lightweight, even with a lens holder, to facilitate shooting with one hand
- – Size: Micro Four Thirds Format
- – Resolution: 20 MP
- – Maximum Video Quality: 4K 30fps
- – Stabilization on the body: 5-Axis Optical
- – Various features: Bluetooth, Built-in Flash, Clean HDMI Out, Microphone Input, Touchscreen and Wi-Fi
The camera was announced in two kit options for purchase. The K kit comes with the camera and a 12-32mm lens, for the suggested price of $ 749.99, while the V kit comes with the same products, plus a tripod, for $ 799.99. The pre-sale started and runs until August 1st, after which the price of the two kits rises by $ 50.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Chromium-based Microsoft Edge arrives on Windows 7 via Windows Update
- Canon will launch the high-resolution camera CE-SAT-IB satellite into space
- Apple Music is available on Samsung Smart TVs launched between 2018 and 2020
- Acer launches Chromebook Spin 713 based on Intel’s Athena project
- Apple will leave Intel and start using its own ARM processors on Macs
- Google will allow developers to speed up the hardware of Wear OS devices