Realme Watch receives battery optimizations and notification management
Update can be downloaded by users through Realme Link
The Realme Watch smartwatch is receiving its second software update, sports version number 81.0. The update brings optimizations for managing notifications and battery efficiency, which already promised 9 days of autonomy in its launch. Realme Watch was made available on the market in early June for $ 55, about $ 262 in direct conversion at the time.
The update features improved notification management, which can display up to 10 notifications in the form of a drop-down list on the display. Previously, the smartwatch displayed only one notification – in this case, new system messages “replaced” the old ones. This was one of the main complaints from users of Realme Watch, which was resolved in this update.
The new patch also supports seven new languages in the user interface, allowing you to automatically activate and deactivate “Do Not Disturb” mode at selected times. In addition, the update features battery optimization and bug fixes.
Check out the changes that arrive in the update :
– Multilingual user interface: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian and Ukrainian language options in the boot menu;
– Complete character library;
– Alerts of several messages (10 items);
– High / low heart rate reminder;
– The level of oxygen in the blood will have historical progress data;
– Added the function of automatically opening the control interface when the music is playing;
– Keeping the power button pressed for three seconds shows the options for shutdown and reset on the screen;
– The loading interface will show the time with the loading percentage;
– “Do not disturb” mode;
– Brightness adjustment supports full screen sliding.
The update can be downloaded to Realme Watch through the Realme Link app. To download manually, it is necessary to access the updated menu of the device.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Leak reveals a list of phones that will be compatible with alleged iPhoneOS 14
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 receives certification at the NFC Forum
- Huawei Mate 40 will be released before September with 5nm processor
- Huawei and Xiaomi may be preparing new foldable smartphones
- Moto Edge Lite leaks specifications of Motorola’s third Edge device
- Intel launches scalable Xeon Gen3 CPUs and Optane memories focusing on AI, 3D NAND SSDs and more
Comments are closed.