Realme X3 is made official in a teaser on Twitter with launch happening soon
Realme confirmed today, through its Twitter account, the arrival of Realme X3 to the market. The device had been seen on the Google Play Console earlier this month, presenting specifications similar to those of the SuperZoom variant, launched in late May, but with specific differences in the set of cameras, as can be deduced by the name of the devices.
The Realme X3 should come equipped with a Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, a 6.6 “Full HD + screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, up to 12GB of RAM, as well as a 4,200mAh battery with 30W fast charging. As for the cameras, we will have a front set of 16MP + 8MP, with four rear lenses with the main sensor of 64MP and a telephoto of 12MP.
In comparison, the Realme X3 SuperZoom features two front cameras with 32MP and 8MP, and we have the replacement of the rear telephoto sensor with an 8MP periscopic lens with 5x optical zoom. The rest of the settings, however, remain the same as the base version.
It is not yet known when or in which markets the Realme X3 will be announced, but chances are that we will see the device debut first in India, where the manufacturer has a large presence. The company would also be preparing the X50t 5G, the most affordable version of the X50 Pro Play that should be announced with Snapdragon 765G and up to 8GB of RAM.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- HyperX Showdown is a new series of game events that will bring together celebrities and athletes
- Arriving! Jump Force Deluxe Edition brings manga meeting to Switch in August
- Historic! Fitbit hits 50 million download mark on Google Play Store
- Nvidia may launch RTX 3000 series with chip dedicated to Ray Tracing in “Transverse Coprocessor”
- Xiaomi recruits owners of Redmi Note 7, Note 8 Pro and Pocophone F1 to test the new MIUI 12 Global Stable