The Powered version of Redmi 9 with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB shows up at TENAA
A few days ago Xiaomi made the Redmi 9 official, but the model arrived in stores bringing only 3 or 4 GB of RAM and 32 or 64 GB of storage, which may not suit all users.
With this in mind, the subsidiary may introduce an even more robust variant with slightly higher specifications – as suggested by a recent registration with TENAA.
In the Chinese agency’s database a cellphone identified by model code M2004J19G was listed, suggesting imminent launch in China.
Obviously, this is the Redmi 9, however, with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB, specifications possibly aimed at the Chinese market, where there is a lot of competition between local brands.
The listing reveals that the notebook will be available in black, blue, green, pink, red and white, and all other technical aspects are identical to the Redmi 9 we already know.
It is possible that the model in question will gain a new nomenclature when debuting in the Chinese market, which for Xiaomi is practically certain to happen, since the firm likes to differentiate quite a lot the models launched in the west and east.
It remains to be seen whether the Chinese manufacturer also intends to introduce this variant with more memory in the Western market – we are sure that it would attract the attention of some fans of the brand, especially because of the proposal involving a good cost-benefit.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Xiaomi may launch a 27-inch gamer monitor with 165Hz refresh rate
- Microsoft may anticipate Surface Duo for the next few weeks to outshine the Galaxy Fold 2
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Smart band Launches: What Has Changed to Mi Band 4?
- New Chromecast Ultra has leaked specs revealing support for Stadia and more
- OnePlus Launches OxygenOS Beta 5 for 7T Line with June Security Pack and More