Minimum requirements to run Amnesia: Rebirth on PC
Check out the minimum and recommended system requirements to run Amnesia: Rebirth on PC, the great horror title released in October 2020.
Amnesia: Rebirth is the big comeback of a 2010 survival horror video game ten years later. It is developed and published by Frictional Games and was released for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 4 on October 20, 2020. It is the third title in the franchise and serves as a sequel to Amnesia: The Dark Descent (2010). The game received generally positive reviews after launch.
Like The Dark Descent, the game is played from a first-person perspective. The player takes control of Tasi Trianon, who must wander through desert caves and ancient tombs to find the whereabouts of his teammates. The game is poorly lit and players must use light sources, such as Tasi’s own fuel lamp, to see clearly and find ways to progress. Players can also clean matches, which can be used to light mounted torches and candles. Players also need to solve various puzzles to progress through the game and read the notes left by non-playable characters to learn more about the story.
As in the first game, Tasi’s level of fear would gradually increase. Fear would overwhelm Tasi when she walked completely in the dark, making her hallucinate and hear whispers in her head. Grotesque images will also appear on the screen. Solving puzzles, hiding from monsters, and managing light sources can control your fear, preventing it from happening.
The game has no combat system and when Tasi encounters a supernatural creature, it can run or hide. Unlike the first game, when the player is killed, the game does not reload a previous save point. Instead, this will bring the player forward a little, allowing the player to ignore the encounter with the monster entirely during the player’s second attempt.
The game is not particularly heavy for a 2020 3D release. The minimum requirements are quite modest and should be sufficient to keep the game running smoothly at least 30fps. Ideal system recommendations are quite average for the current standard and should ensure that the game runs stable at 60 fps.
It is natural that in somewhat larger loads of spaces that the game presents a drop or another in the frames in these system configurations. These requirements are designed for PC, however, Amnesia: Rebirth also runs on Mac OS and Linux.
- Minimum requirements to run Fortnite on PC
- Minimum requirements to run Minecraft in 2020
- Minimum requirements to run Valorant on PC
Minimum requirements to play Amnesia: Rebirth on PC:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit /
- Processor: Core i3 / AMD FX 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.0, Nvidia GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 5750 / Intel HD 630
- Storage: 35 GB available space
Recommended requirements to play Amnesia: Rebirth on PC:
- requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit
- Processor: Core i5 / Ryzen 5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.3, Nvidia GTX 680 / AMD Radeon RX 580 / Intel Xe-HPG
- Storage: 35 GB available space
More in NUpgrade
- Google offers free Stadia games to attract players
- Apple MagSafe wireless charger is compatible with Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Apple Watch SE presents overheating problems
- WhatsApp Web support voice and video calls! very soon
- PS5 will have 664GB for installing games and apps due to the OS
- Intel sells its NAND flash memory business to SK Hynix for $ 9 billion