See the 10 most profitable iOS games in 2020
Fortnite tops the list, raising $ 2.7 million daily
- The Finbold website had access to the 10 most profitable games on the App Store
- The list includes Fortnite, Roblox, Pokemon Go, Coin Master, Candy Crush Saga, Clash of Clans, Gardenscapes, COD: mobile, Homoscapes and Toon Blast, from the most profitable to the least profitable
- Daily, this is responsible for moving more than US $ 13 million, on average
The gaming industry is an extremely profitable industry. With the rise of mobile devices, game options for these devices are also emerging. Recently, the Finbold website had access to the daily revenue that this sector generates in the Apple app store, App Store. About $ 13 million a day is spent on games alone.
The list has ten most popular games, which also generate more profit. First comes Fortnite , with average daily revenue of $ 2.75 million. Then there are other famous titles, such as Roblox, Pokemon Go, Coin Master.
Remembering that these data refer only to games sold in the Apple app store . There may be changes if we consider the Google Play Store , or the two combined. This list has data from the App Store only.
List of the 10 most profitable iOS games on the App Store:
- 1st place: Fortnite – average daily revenue of $ 2.75 million
- 2nd place: Roblox – average daily revenue of $ 2.40 million.
- 3rd place: Pokemon Go – average daily income of US $ 1.86 million
- 4th place: Coin Master – average daily income of US $ 1.80 million
- 5th place: Candy Crush Saga – average daily income of US $ 1.42 million.
- 6th place: Clash of Clans – average daily revenue of US $ 0.94 million,
- 7th place: Gardenscapes – average daily revenue of US $ 0.84 million
- 8th place: COD: mobile – average daily revenue of US $ 0.69 million
- 9th place: Homoscapes – average daily revenue of $ 0.35 million
- 10th place: Toon Blast – average daily revenue of $ 0.24 million
The data above, together with the graph, were obtained from the Finbold website. The information is for the first half of 2020, with data from up to June this year. Combined, the games are responsible for an important daily revenue for the application, moving an average of US $ 13.29 million.
What drives this positive result is the increase in investments by the industry in the sector, in mobile devices. Smartphones and tablets are easier items to buy, both for value and functionality. With the increase in users, new needs also come. The trend is that this revenue will continue to increase in the coming years.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Leak reveals a list of phones that will be compatible with alleged iPhoneOS 14
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 receives certification at the NFC Forum
- Realme Watch receives battery optimizations and notification management
- Huawei and Xiaomi may be preparing new foldable smartphones
- ShiftCam ProGrip seeks to turn your phone into a DSLR (professional camera)
- Intel launches scalable Xeon Gen3 CPUs and Optane memories focusing on AI, 3D NAND SSDs and more