Free Fire Max: check the list of smartphones compatible with the new game
Will your cell phone run the new version of the game? Check the list of smartphones that are compatible to run Free Fire Max.
Free Fire is a fever and no one can deny it. But while its rivals, such as PUBG and other titles in the category, are concerned about making lighter versions of the game, Garena has confirmed that a new supercharged edition of the game is about to be officially announced. We’re talking about Free Fire Max, basically an improved version of the classic Free Fire that everyone already knows. As far as we know, the new version of the game is already in the beta stage around the world.
What is Free Fire Max?
Just like the “normal” version, Free Fire Max will be available for Android and iOS smartphones. The game should arrive as a supercharged option, featuring new textures, improved lighting, and other details that will make a difference from the main edition.
Also, a feature called Firelink will be added. With it, it will be possible to unify the accounts of the “normal” version as well as the Free Fire Max. This way, players will be able to keep all the progress, such as items and collectibles in both versions of the game.
It will even be added an experience that has been called Ultra HD, where users can configure the visual aspect of the game in the way they prefer, with more or less graphic details, in addition to objects, dynamic shadows, and other animations. All these new graphics quality will be in charge of the processor, the GPU, and the smartphone screen, which must meet the minimum requirements for resolution and image fluidity.
That said, we can conclude that not all models available on the market today will run Free Fire Max. To run this game, your smartphone must meet the minimum requirements of hardware, including RAM and processing set.
Smartphones compatible with Free Fire Max
Below you can check the official list of smartphones compatible with Free Fire Max according to Garena, the game’s developer. The list features models from manufacturers Samsung, Xiaomi, Motorola ( Android ), and Apple (iOS).
- Samsung Galaxy A30;
- Samsung Galaxy A50 ;
- Samsung Galaxy A51 or higher models;
- Samsung Galaxy A70 ;
- Samsung Galaxy A71 or higher;
- Samsung Galaxy S8;
- Samsung Galaxy S10 ;
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite ;
- Samsung Galaxy S20 or higher.
- Xiaomi Mi 8;
- Xiaomi Mi 9 or higher;
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 ;
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro;
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 or higher;
- Xiaomi POCO F1 or higher.
- Motorola G8 or higher;
- Motorola One Hyper or higher;
- Motorola Edge ;
- Motorola Edge + or higher.
- iPhone 7;
- iPhone 8;
- iPhone X ;
- iPhone 11 or higher.
When will Free Fire Max be released?
According to Garena, the Free Fire Max game is already in the beta program in a closed form for some users around the world. The official launch of the game takes place next Tuesday, September 28th.
It is good to remember that some websites and digital influencers have provided the APK for download, but the developer itself warns that this may violate the beta rules and damage may be caused to your account.
More in NUpgrade
- Why you shouldn’t buy a 5.1 or 7.1 channel USB/Bluetooth gaming headset
- Multi-channel surround sound on headphones [headphone basics]
- What are the differences between a headphone gamer and a normal one?
- How to find duplicate files on your Samsung smartphone
- QD-OLED: what is it and how new Samsung TV technology works
- What is Spatial Audio and how does it work?
- Android 12: All about Google’s new system; imminent release
- Pirate Bay has fallen? See 14 alternatives to download torrents in 2021
- What is a USB Type-B cable and what is it for?