That Telegram is much better than Whatsapp, we all already know. Trying to explain why many still use Zuckerberg’s messenger is silly. What really matters is to keep using Telegram happier with so much news. (Telegram receives a new update and brings new features)
The current version is 6.2. Not updated? Do it now! I wait…
Amid so many recent updates, Telegram receives a new update, it is difficult to pinpoint which is the best so far. Unfortunately version 6.2 is not the one that brings group video calls, scheduled to be part of the application later this year.
But regardless of that, with each update released, there are always news that surprise us.
The new editor allows not only to improve the photos, but also now allows to improve some aspects of the videos before sharing them, that alone would guarantee the content of this publication.
After all, this is usually done in a video editor. But now Telegram brings some features for video editing directly in the application.
In addition, you can also include texts, stickers (whether or not enlarging them) and even draw on the content.
The GIFs panel received improvements, it is possible to search for GIFs using the reactions of the emojis, in addition, the loading of the GIFs has been optimized, making them load faster.
There were also improvements in the application interface, you have everything from aesthetic changes, such as sending, editing and removing messages with new animations, to renewed internal resources, such as the internal Video player, the storage usage settings and also changes in the display screens. two-step verification.
The changelog, brings us the new features separately, see:
Telegram receives a new update: New media editor
- Improve video quality, add drawings, text, stickers.
- Zoom in on the media to draw accurately.
- Add animated stickers to photos / videos.
New GIF panel
- Find GIFs by emojis.
- Faster GIF upload.
- Send, edit, delete messages with new animations.
- Video updater, memory settings and two-step verification flow.
How to update Telegram
If you have the same habit as me, you will need to access the Play Store, search for Telegram in the search and touch the “Update” button. Now, if you allow your apps to update automatically, you may already have the new features available and you don’t even know it yet.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- The Xbox Series X will have more than a thousand games available with HDR from the day of its launch
- Australian researchers break the Internet speed record, reach 44.2 Tbps
- Xiaomi: leave 5G in the past and are already working on 6G
- Vlog camera ZV-1: new special camera from Sony for those who produce content on social networks
- Dutch, Schwarzenegger and the dream of the developers of Predator Hunting Grounds
Comments are closed.