Xiaomi recruits owners of Redmi Note 7, Note 8 Pro and Pocophone F1 to test the new MIUI 12 Global Stable
It has been almost two months since Xiaomi announced MIUI 12 with several new features in privacy, customization and security. All these new features have generated great anxiety among users of the brand’s smartphones, who are eager to receive the new version. Today we have good news for those who wish to have early access to it.
We are talking specifically about Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 8 Pro and Pocophone F1, which will now be part of the test the new MIUI 12 Global Stable that is still in beta, that is, there is a step to enter the stable phase. However, this experimental phase will not involve all devices, but only those who apply for the test, which was announced by Xiaomi in its official community.
However, to participate in the tests it is necessary to pay attention to some details:
- This phase will involve only the 3 devices mentioned;
- You must have an Mi account and be logged in to the desired cell phone to participate;
- Participate in the Telegram group “Global Stable Beta ROM testers” where it will be possible to ask questions and send feedback regarding the use of ROM;
- Have the Stable Global ROM installed on the device;
To check the ROM version of your device, just go to the Settings> About Phone app and check
The fourth and fifth letters represent the type of ROM your phone uses, so check what the possibilities are:
- “MI” means Global Version-11.XX
- “IN” means Indian version-11.XX
- “EU” stands for Europe-11.XX Version
- “UK” means Russian version 11.XXX
- “ID” means Indonesian version-11.XX
So, to participate you need to be with ROM MI, which is Global. To apply, access the official Mi Community post from Xiaomi and fill out the form on the page. Attention: places are limited by Xiaomi.
- MIUI 12 Global Stable test topic in Mi Community – access
If you want to stay informed about updates, we recommend that you subscribe to the Mi Global Community channel:
- Mi Global Community channel on Telegram – access
Finally, it is worth remembering that problems can occur, after all this is still a trial version of the ROM, being classified as “Global Stable Beta”, so it is recommended that you know how to recover your device with Mi Flashtool if necessary.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- HyperX Showdown is a new series of game events that will bring together celebrities and athletes
- Galaxy M41 may be Samsung’s first intermediary with third-party OLED
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Smart band Launches: What Has Changed to Mi Band 4?
- New Chromecast Ultra has leaked specs revealing support for Stadia and more
- OnePlus Launches OxygenOS Beta 5 for 7T Line with June Security Pack and More
Comments are closed.