Microsoft officially announces the acquisition of ZeniMax Media, Bethesda’s parent company
Microsoft’s acquisition of ZeniMax Media is officially announced on Tuesday (09). Check out what each company said about it.
Microsoft today announced the official completion of the acquisition of ZeniMax Media, the parent company of Bethesda Softworks. After a long negotiation process and waiting for the European Union’s approval, the Windows developer finally acquires the various studios that make up Zenimax Media.
Xbox director Phil Spencer says:
During the statement, Phil says that Bethesda will continue to make games “the way it always has” and confirmed that games will be released for non-Xbox platforms.
Phil still says:
According to Phil Spencer, Bethesda will reveal more information about what’s to come later this year.
Bethesda currently has two PS5 exclusives from Deathloop and Ghostwire: Tokyo to launch, where Xbox said it will honor the commitment. In addition, PlayStation 5 players are still looking forward to the arrival of Indiana Jones, Starfield and Elder Scrolls V, which have arrived on the PlayStation platform.
According to the GamesBeat website, Microsoft will broadcast on Thursday (11) to answer questions about the acquisition of Bethesda. In addition, Bethesda published a video showing its journey to selling the company to Microsoft.
In the video it is said:
Microsoft increases its number of game developers
After acquiring ZeniMax Media, Microsoft made Xbox Game Studios grow its development teams from 15 to 23 teams in all.
Last in NUpgrade
- Best off-road GPS apps for android and ios IOS in 2021
- Players are bothered by microtransactions in Assassins Creed Valhalla
- New notebooks from LG’s Gram line arrive with 11th generation processors
- UNPRECEDENTED! Images show that Mars has the largest canyon in the Solar System
- How to create an ISO image on a USB stick for Windows and Linux?
- The best Amazon selling games in the UK and USA 2020
- Valorant: See the teams qualified for the Ultimasters AOC Main Event