New Images Revealing the Launch Date of Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung’s new smartwatch Galaxy Watch 3, which is thought to be introduced in the coming days, continues to come with new images and information as the introduction date approaches. This time, a new visual emerged showing the design of the watch and the estimated promotional day.
New images of Galaxy Watch 3 , Samsung’s highly anticipated and emerging concept design images, have appeared. In the images that came in the past days, we learned a lot about the general design details of the watch . This time, it is thought that the incoming images refer to the promotion date of the watch.
Until now, information about many details such as the screen size of the smart watch and battery capacity has been revealed. In fact, it was also displayed in working hours after hours, and thus, preliminary information about some of its features was formed.
The images came from the evLeaks account famous for their leaks, and Evan Blass says the 22 Wednesday details included in the image may indicate Wednesday 22 July . The introduction of history in promotional images on products such as smartphones and watches is quite common, which strengthens the possibility that history may be real, but Samsung has not yet made an official statement on this matter .
Smart watch designs are increasingly intertwined with classic watch designs and become more ‘stylish’ . We know that Samsung is advancing with a similar design logic in other smart watches. While the image that comes alive in our eyes when it comes to smartwatch is a more angular and futuristic design , Galaxy Watch 3 draws attention with its rounded lines. The fact that brands like Apple and Xiaomi prefer a cornered and modern image in their smart watches make Samsung different in terms of smart watches in this sense .
What will be the features of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3?
- Frame Size: 41 mm / 45 mm
- Screen Size: 1.2 inch / 1.4 inch
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 8 GB
- Battery: 247 mAh / 340 mAh
- Operating System: Tizen OS 5.5
- Stainless steel or titaniumcase
- Gorilla Glass DX screen protection
It is worth noting that the expected features of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 are only in this way, but they are not official information, but all of them leak. It is possible to say that details about both design and features are quite logical. Galaxy Watch 3 seems to be highly appreciated, especially if the design comes as expected.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Vivo X50 Pro, with gimbal system, will reach the global market in July
- YouTube tests new video functionality in 15 seconds, as in TikTok
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra must have 108MP main camera [RUMOR]
- New Macs with ARM chips will not support Windows 10 via Boot Camp
- Huawei P10 mobile phone line launched in 2017 gets a major update
- Google updates user data history policy
- Lenovo Yoga Carbon Laptop Features Revealed