- The realme Buds Air Neo wireless headphones are about to introduce themselves.
- The new Realme Buds Air Neo will offer 17 hours of total playback with a 25 mAh battery.
- They will be presented the same day as the first realme television and smartwatch.
The next realme wireless headphones are very close. In just a few days we will know all the details that make up the new products of the technology company that are already shipped in other sectors apart from mobile.
The following Monday, May 25 , realme will hold a major presentation event in India for which more and more data is known. Unlike other events in which only a mobile or two are presented at most, this appointment will cover several highly anticipated products .
On the one hand, there are the new wireless headphones, the Realme Buds Air Neo. His presence at this event has just been confirmed on Twitter with a message from Realme CEO Madhav Sheth . The manager wanted to highlight that the brand has already sold a million devices of this type, that is, its old models, the real Buds Air.
Everything indicates that The new Realme Buds Air Neo will be a version very similar to the previous model with some improvements. For example, the company ensures that they will offer 17 hours of total playback with a 25 mAh battery in each earphone, just like the Buds Air. However, it seems they will not have a wireless charging function.
Other details that the brand has confirmed is that they will have 13mm drivers in each device and a dedicated R1 chip , to improve the audio quality. It will also come with low latency mode and Bluetooth 5.0 connection , plus touch controls for call control, track change and other functions. However, they will not have a USB Type-C port, but rather a MicroUSB.
Along with these new headphones, we will know next Monday all the information about your first smartwatch, the Realme Watch, of which the design has already been seen. And third, they are expected to present realme TV, the company’s first television set that should have arrived in February with the presentation of the Mobile World Congress.
It will be an important day for the company, we do not know how many of these products will jump to other markets, or when they will, but it is clear that the company is already prepared to cover more industries in addition to continuing to sell mobile phones.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for Xbox Series X will run at least 30 FPS, according to Ubisoft itself
- Apple would launch its augmented reality glasses in 2021, according to Jon Prosser
- The Intel DG1 is more powerful than PS4 and has 3 GB of graphic memory
- PS5 will be available with two different configurations, according to a rumor