After listing tips for not falling into fake news during the new coronavirus pandemic, WhatsApp offers guides and set up tutorials for use by professionals such as doctors, teachers, shopkeepers and NGOs to make better use of the service, respecting as far as possible the recommendations for physical distance.
The materials are available on the same tips portal for general users – whatsapp.com/coronavirus – and include quick video instructions or voice messages to consult on your phone, as well as illustrations and infographics, all in Portuguese and ready to download and share in the application itself.
Video and audio guides are now available for download . For teachers, NGOs, governments and local businesses, WhatsApp listed text instructions for sharing classes, sending and receiving schoolwork, sharing information in real time, including data such as opening hours and more.
WhatsApp offers guides – Data checking
Another announcement made by WhatsApp is that an information verification service, in partnership with the International Facts Verification Network (IFCN), will soon be available in Portuguese. The service works with a bot to see if any information received has already been unmasked or is true and is currently only available in English and Spanish.
Source: WhatsApp offers guides
👇 More in NUpgrade
- The Xbox Series X will have more than a thousand games available with HDR from the day of its launch
- Australian researchers break the Internet speed record, reach 44.2 Tbps
- Xiaomi: leave 5G in the past and are already working on 6G
- Vlog camera ZV-1: new special camera from Sony for those who produce content on social networks
- Samsung Money, the new bet on debit cards that will compete with Apple Card