Communicating can be easier by finding the shortcuts within the PC keyboard (WhatsApp Web)
In work environments, it is very common to find the PC version of WhatsApp, because users take advantage of the fact that they cannot stay long with the cell phone in hand, and thus keep in communication with their contacts.
Those who used the computer two decades ago can understand how the commands that allowed quick access to various functions of any application worked.
In this case, from WhatsApp Web, you also have activated a list of commands that facilitate the use of the instant messaging platform.
Here are 10 commands that will make your WhatsApp Web experience easier
- Alt + F4 Close chat window
- Ctrl + Backspace Delete the conversation.
- Ctrl + E Archive the conversation.
- Ctrl + N New chat.
- Ctrl + P Open the profile.
- Ctrl + Shift + [Previous Chat.
- Ctrl + Shift +] Next chat.
- Ctrl + Shift + M Mute the conversation.
- Ctrl + Shift + N Create a new group.
- Ctrl + Shift + U Mark as unread.
With these available options, the user can be faster in their communications from the website.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plus shown in leaked renders and looks somewhat familiar
- Australian researchers break the Internet speed record, reach 44.2 Tbps
- Xiaomi: leave 5G in the past and are already working on 6G
- Vlog camera ZV-1: new special camera from Sony for those who produce content on social networks
- Samsung Money, the new bet on debit cards that will compete with Apple Card