After changing the name of its smart home division, Xiaomi has already announced a sofa with its own heating and flashy design. Now, to complete its smart room, the Chinese giant has announced a smart curtain.
Known as “Mi Smart Curtain”, the new curtain bets on integration with the company’s smart home system. The device features a three meter long track with a drive motor.
The user can open, close, or even program the curtains. Thus, it can open automatically at dawn or even close when it detects the use of the TV.
According to the manufacturer, for everything to work perfectly, the user only needs to configure the smart curtain using the Mi Home application. Thus, it will be possible to add the device on the home network.
After configuration, the curtains can be activated by voice command. In China, the assistant is XiaoAI, but in the west it is possible to integrate with Alexa and Google Assistant.
The rail power cable is about 1.5 meters and the motor noise is less than 30 dB. For now, the device can only be found in China. Its launch price is 699 yuan, something around $98 in direct conversion and without considering taxes.
Would you buy one of these for your home? Tell us here in the comments.
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Find out what’s new in Mi Band 5 compared to Mi Band 4
- Electronic Arts releases more than 25 games on Steam starting today
- Xbox One X “Cyberpunk 2077” Limited Edition is now available
- Motorola announces Moto G Fast and Moto E (2020) with attractive prices
- 10 best (working) Torrents sites in 2020
- Motorola RAZR 2 can arrive with 6.7 “screen