Xiaomi is one of the largest technology and communications companies in the world and what we will see below confirms it.
It seems that Xiaomi does not want to stay with what currently exists in terms of communication, since they are already working on the future of communication: 6G.
That’s a big jump (working on 6G)
Yes, we know that some people are afraid of 5G for reasons that we cannot understand. But obviously, 5G is just one more rung when it comes to telecommunications technology .
For those who do not know, the “G” stands for “Generation” and can be classified as follows :
- 3G offered information transmission speeds of up to 10 Mbps.
- On the other hand, 4G is the evolution of 3G, it offers speeds of up to 300 Mbps.
- Lastly, 5G, which is already implemented in some countries, offers transfer speeds of up to 7 Gbps.
That is why when talking about the work that Xiaomi is currently doing to implement 6G technology, we all pay a lot of attention.
As we said earlier, 5G is available in some countries, but it has not been implemented as standard worldwide. In fact, now with the coronavirus, rumors about health damage caused by the 5G network (?) Have started to be launched that are not founded on anything or have any sense of being .
That is why working on 6G when current technology has not even begun to standardize is something very interesting but in the end it all makes sense. Companies will always seek to innovate and find ways to stay ahead of the competition. That is why even before launching a product, they are already working on the successor, so that time does not win and they can always stay ahead of the competition .
With 6G it is the same case , why wait for something to become standardized when you can continue innovating and be a pioneer in technology?
I don’t know about you, but we are already very excited about this .
👇 More in NUpgrade
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plus shown in leaked renders and looks somewhat familiar
- Australian researchers break the Internet speed record, reach 44.2 Tbps
- Mate Watch would be Huawei’s new smartwatch
- Vlog camera ZV-1: new special camera from Sony for those who produce content on social networks
- The Magic Keyboard + iPad Pro 2020: The perfect match